pass the time along

once again, i'm sitting at the office not doing much. although having time at the office has given me a lot of time to start studying my japanese, man i've forgotten a lot!! been watching tv as well, can kind of understand it, but in all reality ... eh not really :P japanese tv is funny though. i was watching this one show where 2 guys were pretty much making fools out of themselves doing weird challenges like trying to stick to a wall with velcro and things like that. another one i would equivicate to a bad talk show (not as bad as jerry springer, not as good as oprah) where they would bring out 2 people, 1 liked the other, but the other had a secret. for example, one of the dudes liked another dude so the girl was out of luck. at least that's what i think i understood :P

so my placement really isn't that bad. it has a nice grocery store that has everything else in it as well, and it's called the great superstore! my jet big sister took me yesterday and she said it must be a good store because it carried cream cheese! i thought i'd be doing a lot of cooking when i got here, but i really don't know if i will, because cooking for one person is kind of difficult when they only sell materials in bulk (well japanese style bulk) and it goes bad realtively quickly.

the next town over is nice as well. has a lot of good shops, one i will definately be visiting to help make my house more homier. will also be investing in a dehumidifier because my house is so dang moist!

my neighbor gave me tomatos yesterday, seems like a very nice lady. will have to bring her something soon.

well if i get bored again, i'll post some more ...

1 comments:

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

Mmmm...still sounds cool. Hey guess what, I'm going to be in Japan for Winter Break.........though I don't know if I'll have much time for traveling, my parents want to send me to Tokyo to see family. Will update later, but just thought I'd like to let you know. ;).

UUUU, tomatoes...must be a good neighbor. And the Japanese will come, I'm sure. Been to any meetings yet?

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template