it's only been a month!

I’m alive and all is well :)

I have lived in my new place for over a month now and appreciate everyday of it!

I taught around 500 kids within the course of 4 hours on Thursday at a new elementary school and not only did I survive, but it turned out pretty good!

I have found a new volleyball team and love Ayumi (one of my YWD friends) for it. Volleyball rocks the boat!

I started playing Taiko again and I have introduced one of my friends to it. 2 years ago I couldn’t tell one beat from another, and now I’m teaching my friend how to do it :)

It got up to 70 degrees today and it felt so nice!

I gave a speech in Japanese in front of 500 people on Sunday at an SGI meeting and made everyone laugh.

It drives me crazy how many parents drive around without child seats in Japan, and instead, they let their 3 year old child relax right up near the front window as if they were a cat! Grrrrr! Kids heads are soft yo!

Teaching Japanese kids the difference between B and V is difficult; especially since V doesn’t exist in the Japanese language.

I can’t wait for the cherry blossoms to start blooming within the next week or so!

It’s scary how fast my English level is going down the tube, need to start reading again!

And now some pictures for your entertainment (or if you just want to see what’s been going in the land of apples and abroad):




fun times with the family and great weather!





i had no idea seattle had cherry blossoms too!





best friends getting our nails ready for the wedding (bride is getting hers done too)





it's official! hello to the Rabbitts!





I found my street in seattle ~ i should move there :)

geese on their way home for the summer ... this is right behind one of my schools.


my new apartment!

i love it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template