w00t w00t (as uyen would say!)

it's friday and i'm feeling it!! i've been keeping myself busy all week at work despite it being spring break and no classes. but today ... man WHERE is the motivation?? there are only 2 people in the office today, me and ms. sakai. i feel bad cuz she's running around all over the place answering all the phones (i still feel like i don't have the authority to do that) and busy with work and all i want to do is go back to bed :P i haven't had a lazy day of doing nothing for soooooooooooooo long ... i think i'd actually feel guilty if i did!

i picked up my bus tickets for tokyo last night and i didnt realize until after i got home that i had some other lady's tickets and for the wrong days. what's even worse is that travel agent had me look at the tickets and check they were mine! doh!

starting to spring clean cuz my house needs it!!

oh yeah before i forget, i wrote an article about my life in Aomori at Vicki K's request and it is now publised on the internet site Discover Nikkei (why I decided to start using caps, I don't know) ... so if you feel the urge ~ http://www.discovernikkei.org/forum/en/node/1606 (if the link doesn't work, try copying it and posting it directly in the address bar)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template