holy crap!!

can i say holy crap again?? so u know how i said it snowed last week? well i was only kidding, that was just a tease. let me tell you now, that it freaking snowed and it's still snowing and it's supposed to snow all week! but get this, it's already snowed at least a foot in just a day and a half!!!! i woke up at 6 this morning and just couldnt get out of bed, knowing very well that i had to shovel because id already seen what it looked like last night. finally made it outside at about 10 till 7 (i try and leave the house at around 10 after 8). went outside, jaw dropped at the amount of snow and started shoveling. i didnt stop until 7:40 and i still have sooooooo much more to shovel, and my neighbor even helped me!! damn!

so in other news, had another end of the year party and it was much better than the BoEs. had a lot of fun and even got a shovel specifically for my car and some gardening type gloves that i guess are used when u shovel. huh? anyways, it was fun. then on saturday i did christmas shopping (still need to send it out, hope it gets to the family on time!) and at night we had a sake party and that was fun. drank lots, didnt actually get that drunk and felt great the next day.

sunday was spent at a meeting and with some friends. when i came back on sunday, i found that my neighbor had shoveled for me again!!! and i mean this time he shoveled good! he also shoveled a little bit on monday. i think because i told them that this is my first real winter they have been very helpful. after yesterday i made it a point to get out and shovel myself because i was starting to feel bad and so thats what i did this morning, but he still helped me, thank goodness, otherwise i would have been late to work which i nearly was because the drive was crazy even though its practically around the corner from my house! must force myself out of bed at 6 from now on, there's just no way of getting around it.

oh yeah, one more thing to rant about. so when i came back to my house after id been gone during the weekend, there was ice in the dishes in my sink as well as my kettle. and my sponge in the sink and the shower were all ice!! can we say it gets cold in my house?! so i now turn off my water every day when i go to bed and go to work otherwise im sure my pipes would freeze!! oye, but at least i have good neighbors!

time to get tough and buff i imagine from all the snow shoveling im gonna have to do! love u all and slightly jealous of the warm weather or at least the warm houses u get to enjoy! :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, TIME TO COME HOME NOW!!! I feel so bad that you have to endure such extreme circumstances, i wish there was some way i could help you! Can you buy a snow blower or snow plow? Check into it and let me know. love and miss you

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template