at least its a little warmer in my house now!

so what's happened in the last week you might be asking? well let me tell ya ~

i had my first private eikaiwa (english conversation) kind of deal last week. went to this crazy big house and talked with the wife of an older guy works at the BoE. shes in her late 60s but loves English and is surprisingly good. she made me dinner and then we talked for over an hour and then i got paid a nice little fee :) and ill be going again today ... woo hoo!

last week was busy with meetings and what not. had an end of year party with friends and that was an interesting night, let me tell ya! well actually lets just keep it at. it was fun though! sunday went into hirosaki and ended up taking the train because it was pretty blizzardy out and didnt want to drive in it. shoveled every day last week, and yesterday i shoveled for over an hour!!! luckily it didnt snow last night so i woke up early and was able to go back to sleep again because no shoveling was needed! can i get a woo hoo??!!!! in total, my pipes have froze 5 times now but my office is having some sort of heating system installed to stop that from happening. although they are going to have to fix my faucet thing because it broke off this morning when i was trying to turn the nob! doh! i just dont understand japanese houses!! hehe, oh well :) at least i figured out the other heater and so now my kitchen is more comfortable now.

ahh, the weatehr was so nice today but now its snowing again :( only means more shoveling! but, i leave for sapporo in 3 days and can't wait!!!!! oh yeah, another good thing ... u know those 2nd years i mentioned before, the bad ones? well i finally had them again after 2 months and they were actually pretty good today. i was so surprised! yesterdays elementary school visit was a lot of fun too, theres now almost en entire school of elementary school students that can sing the chorus of we wish you a merry christmas and they are sooooo cute!

ok, enough random rambling. there is absolutely no sense to this blog whatsoever and i apologize for that. just sitting here at my desk taking advantage of my own computer in front of me instead of the schools :) love you all and miss you too!!! (well those i dont see all of the time anyways ... )

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template