disco fever!

so, it's been a while since I've watched Japanese tv. Lately, I've just been popping in a movie and having that as backround noise. Well, tonight I decided to leave it on regular tv and you would not believe what's on right now. It's actually a show teaching us (the audience) how to do disco dancing and the host is wearing this awful suit! It's absolutely hilarious and scary at the same time ... hahahahah! wow, if you could only be here to witness this!

in other news, i got naked with my teacher and a friend today and can i just say how relaxing that is!! :-P now, before you start thinking other things, we went to an onsen (hot spring) and that's just what you do at onsens, you get naked and soak yourself in very warm natural spring waters. We also viewed some beautiful fall foilage and all in all it was a nice day! It's so nice to feel like you're making Japanese friends, especially since I'm in Japan :)

By the way, just want to make a shout out to Myrna ... congratulations girl!!! I still can't believe it!!!! Ahhhhh, we're getting old!! heheh

oh yeah, check out the foilage on my picture page, i know i said i uploaded some in my last post, but u might have noticed i didn't and thats because i had used up my limit already, but now it's all good and new photos are uploaded or will be soon if u read this right after i post this! ok, bye!

1 comments:

JackandJel said...

very cool photos. what a beautiful country. and what adorable kiddies you teach out there. thanks for letting us be a part of your world.

we miss u - esp with thanksgiving coming up. we promise to eat a huge turkey for you . :P

luv
j & a

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template