"bootylicious!"

oh yeah, first off ... if you ever wanna see pictures, feel free to visit my picture site http://www.flickr.com/photos/allisonthejet/ . pictures are up from my weekend and there are pictures of my house and surrounding area, friends here and whatnot ... enjoy!

so, on to the main blog. i dont know what was funnier today ~ having to explain what bootylicious means to a student because its in a song they are going to sing for the school festival (she was asking all sorts of words then she pointed to bootylicious and i just laughed!) ... or (and some of you won't necessarily get this) responding to "do you have a gohonzon?" with "yes, sometimes, but lately i've been busy so i just buy a bento (pre-made meal) at the store" :-P of course that was responded with silence and i realized my mistake. i had only heard gohan (i though, and that means food/rice) and though she had asked if i made my dinner, so of course i have an appropriate response only to find it was way out in left field!

this weekend is bunkasai, or school festival, and so everyone has been working hard at school except me. i feel like a bum, i ask if i can help and today i was able to for a couple of hours, but than after that it seemed as if i wasnt needed anymore, so i just sat in the teachers office. sometimes i actually wonder what the other teachers thing of me. maybe they dont want to ask me to do anything because they feel i would think its above and beyond my responsibilities, but come on! i dont do anything ... give me something to do!!! must be more proactive from now on.

i think thats all for now, should go to sleep since i have to wake up early tomorrow even though its the weekend :( oh well, festival should be fun!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template