casuality!

so i made the most random meal tonight! seriously, very random! and in the process of making my very random dinner, there was a casuality ... my thumb, well not the whole thumb, but it took a beating! i bought a new knife today because the ones i had kind of sucked. so i was cutting up all the random stuff i was going to put into my random dinner and as i was cutting a green pepper (mind u, they are very small and kind of difficult to hold, these are the small green peppers im talking about) the knife found the tip of my thumb and well u can guess what happened. luckily it wasnt nearly as bad as it could have been, but man the thumbs bleed yo! and it made it difficult to cut up the rest of my random stuff ...

so r u wondering what my random meal was? well i thought i make some sort of stir fry. so i started out with a little bit of oil in the pan, then added some garlic and onions. put some chicken in. the put red bell peppers, followed by green bell peppers. then i put some potatoes in, and then carrots. to top it all off i decided to put some yakisoba style noodles in as well. added a little bit of pepper, soy sauce, and some sesame salad dressing then mixed it all together. u know, it really wasnt that bad! surprisingly, the sesame salad dressing added that bit of flavor that made it different than ur typical stir fry and turned out to be yummy. the only bad part of the meal (well other than having to clean it all up) was my poor thumb which now has a handy band aid on it.

in other news ... i dont think ive ever been so productive as i was today. had to go to the board of education because i had no classes at one of my schools. so i prepared for my classes for the next two days and i was busy almost all day! couldnt believe it. felt nice actually to be doing something at the office other than my usual "pretending" to work business. also took care of my parking permit thing, which means i can register my car very soon! yay!

ok, i think im gonna go nurse my thumb and read some uncle tungsten.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you arranged your um paragraphs...You started out with something that made me lose my appetite and transitioned into something that made my stomach start to growl again :-) nicely done.
I hope your thumb feels better and doesn't fall off ;) bubye,
from the girl with the scottish last name

GL said...

Ouchies! Glad to hear there was a handy band aid...:)

It was a blast to hang out with your parents! Made me miss you tons, though...But I'm glad you're doing well and not starving in Japan. ;)
Take care of that thumb...and don't ignore the other one either! ;)

JackandJel said...

my god, woman, ... you almost lost your hitchhiking ability.

-a

Anonymous said...

YOUR MEAL SOUNDED YUMMY MINUS THE BLOOD!

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template