I'll try and do more posts this year than last year :P

Yesterday was a national holiday, but I still went to school. Why? I simply forgot I had the day off :P Usually I'd be bummed about missing an opportunity to sleep in, but seeing as I haven't had much to do at work during the last 2 weeks (besides uploading pictures, revamping my blog, and keeping in touch via gchat), I found it refreshing to wake up before 9 and get an earlier start to the day. I cleaned my apartment. I finally put away my suitcases and reorganized my living area. I uploaded more photos. My computer doesn't seem to like that though. I think it's coming to the end of its life. Four years for a laptop is a long time. I went to the grocery store. And then my friend, Katie, came over for dinner. I made a childhood favorite of mine, sour cream of mushroom and it tasted just like my mom's! Yummmmm ~ We even used the sauce as gravy on the potatoes!




So, despite the free time I've been having recently (that will change very soon though once classes actually start), I have been putting off some major decision making. Decisions are difficult to make, especially the life changing ones. Shoot, it takes me forever to decide on anything just to buy for that matter! But the life changing ones are scarey. It's like watching a movie like "Family Man". One decision leads you down one road, while another decision leads you down a completely different one. Which one do you take? I know I'm an adaptable person, so whatever decision I do make I know I'll be fine, but it's the "before" that's difficult. I need to do some soul searching and chanting to connect with my inner wisdom and make the best decision for my life at this time.

And I have a deadline ... February 6th. That's when the papers are due for whether I say another year or back to the States. Stay tuned ~

p.s. I uploaded pictures from mine and Nori's trip to the US. And mom, I am going to try and upload the video too! Check it out~

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template