I'm ok

I've received a few worried messages because of the earthquake that struck northern Japan on Saturday, but I just wanted to let you know that everything is ok up here in Aomori. The epicenter was located in the prefecture south of me. It was quite a strong earthquake and I could feel it up here. It was really long, 30 seconds, and very wavy, kind of made me feel dizzy actually.

My boyfriend learned a good lesson, try not to be on the toilet when an earthquake hits. Apparently all you can think about is what in the hell are you going to do if the earthquake gets stronger and the toilet breaks, eeek! I couldn't help but laugh at that :P hehe

3 comments:

JackandJel said...

aaaah so it wasn't YOU on the toilet. LOL.

glad you're safe & sound.

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

glad to know that you're all safe and sound. and chuckle a lot over the comment from the boyfriend.

Elizabeth said...

That's pretty funny:) miss you.

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template