Moving Day!!!

It's officially tomorrow, but the guys from the office are coming to take a bunch of furniture and then friends are coming tomorrow to help with whatever is left over. Moving is biotch, but also refreshing at the same time. You get rid of all the crap you never needed and see things you thought were lost forever. For example, I had given up on an tank top last spring because it had just seemed to vanish. I found it yesterday rolled up in a ball tucked away in an old duvet cover. I think the elves are at work :P

I won't have internet hooked up at my house until the 24th, but once I get hooked up again I'll post all the pics from my trip to Seattle/Spokane a couple of weeks ago, which was amazing by the way! I can't wait to see everyone again!!

Ok, back to cleaning~packing~trashing ...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template