so hard to say goodbye ...

i had my last class with the 8th graders at one of my JHS. the school year ends in march and so the kids will be doing all their tests for high school in february. i'm going to miss them. they were 6th graders when i first came and they have always been one of my favorite classes. at least i was able to get in one last game before the end of class and it tuned to be a huge success. no matter where you are, wheel of fortune will never let you down! i made a pin-wheel with a bunch of different points on it and then played it like the real game show and the kids loved it! you can kind of see the pin-wheel on the blackboard ...


last weekend i looked at about 7 or 8 different apartments and i'm going to look at another 6 apartments (plus 2 i looked at last weekend) this weekend. i think i'm going to decide this saturday and in two months time i should be in my new apartment! i can't wait!!!


should i go modern (which would be a 180 from my current "traditional" house)? that would be so weird!


but maybe not as weird as this "taco pizza" i had with teri at the okinawan place in goshogawara. who knew taco pizza was from okinawa! it was surprisingly good though! yum ...

1 comments:

tsugaruzuki said...

I found you! After almost a half an hour of searching, I've finally found you! I don't know if you remember me; it's Alex, that little shrimp of a boy who attempted to pound taikos with you during Tachinebuta.

How have you been? I'm glad to hear you will stay on JET for one more year.
"Why do you care," you may ask yourself.
Well, I have an interview with JET on February 21, and if all goes well, I might end up in Aomori. I'll be counting on you, senpai--I'm only half-joking.

Judging from your extensive blog, Aomori has been a great experience for you. (I am so impressed at the wealth of information!!)

Well, I apologize if you don't remember me. Just write me off as some lunatic.

I do hope to hear from you, though I won't count on it! =p

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template