something new!

oye, my internet is annoying. It keeps freezing on me every time I try and do something (like blog or upload pictures), so we'll see how this goes! fingers crossed ...





Isn't it nice to receive food gifts? I don't think it happens a whole lot in the States, but it happens quite frequently here. This week I've received bananas, apples, pears, and akebis. What's an akebi? I had no idea until one of my 5th graders gave me a couple from his weekend trip to the mountains. Take a look ...



they naturally split open when they are ripe.






and they are quite tasty and fun to eat (kind of a like mochi texture or rice cake texture) but you spend most of the time spitting out seeds :P




We've been having really beautiful sunsets recently ...


i'll blog again so ... i have a feeling it's going to shut down on me again ... eek!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is an interesting type of fruit! Sunset is beautiful.
i was thinking if your computer is freezing up alot you might have a virus. Do you have a virus scan? if not maybe you should get one.
Cold here too and we had our first snowfall the other night heeee.
love and miss you

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template