hungry mosquitos!

I woke up this morning with 3 mosquito bites ... on my face! I look like I'm back in high school with bad acne ~ bummer!

The elections are finally over in Japan (well maybe) and there was a huge upset. The Liberal Democratic Party has virtually ruled unchallenged for 50 years, but lost its majority to the Democratic Party this time around. In America, we're used to the majority changing relatively frequently (relative to Japan) and I think that's a good thing, despite how much I dislike the opposing party. If the majority isn't challenged, then it can easily become complacent and lose focus.

So, I have finally finished reading the 7th Harry Potter book and it was very good! For any of you who haven't jumped on the bandwagon, you don't know what you're missing :P For those of you who have read it, what did you think of it?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template