old school style!!

so i just spent an hour cutting my grass. but for those of you who have visited my house, you know i don't have that much grass. so why in the world would it take an hour?


well ... i had to do it by hand! yes folks, i was squatting down, cutting my obscenely overgrown grass (actually most of it is weeds) with a weeding tool that kind of looks like this

except mine is a cheaper version.
so ... i'm definately living it old school style. i hang my clothes to dry (no dryer), i open my windows to cool my house (no central air conditioning), i huddle around my little stove in the winter to keep warm (no central heating), i have my septic tank emptied every few months (no flush toilet), and now i cut my grass by hand. heeee, at least it's buidling character right?? :P

1 comments:

JackandJel said...

you're miss organic out there. hee.

miss you.

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template