It's official ...

I'm 23 years old! That's so weird to say! But thank you to everyone who sent birthday messages, cards, and phone calls :) It was a nice chill day. I was able to get off of work early, but it was raining all day so didn't feel like going off on any adventures. Went to dinner with some friends in the evening and then called it a night after some drinks (non-alcoholic :P).

It's also official ... I have a new roommate. I've never actually seen it yet. It's small, furry, likes cucumbers, and running around at night while I'm trying to sleep. Yes, I have ... a mouse ... booo! I've been advised not to set mouse traps that use food because it will only bring other mice, so instead I am to bang on the ceiling with a broom or whatever because it will scare it and hopefully run it out. So for the last few nights, when I start to hear it run around in the attack (apparantly it only comes down when I'm not around) I start hitting the ceiling with my taiko drum sticks. Sounds like fun huh?

It's also officially cold. They have finally started putting warm drinks in the vending machines, a sure sign that it's cold out. Although I'm still holding out on using the heater (even though it gets down to 59 in the morning). I can't admit that it's already that time of year. Can someone say denial? The rice fields are all yellow and have already started to be cut down for harvesting.

And finally, it's official that I am receiving my gohonzon this Sunday! (Many of you may not know what that means, so next time you see me, just ask :P).

So lots of things official going on and lots of things no so official going on, but all in all, it's good!

I have a few new pictures to post as well, but as I'm at work posting this, I'll post them later.

1 comments:

JackandJel said...

you know what else is official...the super secret fragile gift i'm sending ya for your 23rd birthday. sheesh you're old. :P

j & a

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template