u know ... come on!

so, the Japanese can make some of the best technology in the world, but they sure as hell can't build houses ... at least here in Aomori. At this moment, it is hovering at 48 degrees in my house! And it's 3:15 pm!! This is scary because it's not even really winter yet, and yet it's freezing!! I already broke down and bought an electric blanket which provided a very cozy bed last night and now im seriously considering buying a kotatsu (coffee like table that has a heated blanket u sit at so ur lower body can be warm. oye!

other news ... did u all know that Steven Segal (spelling may be wrong, but the dude from that boat movie - Under Siege - I think and other low rate martial art movies) has come out with a debut album. I heard the first single yesterday and all I'll say is that I think it will only be debuting in Japan where his new movie is also going to debut! hee

changed my tires to winter tires ... a little early but at least ill be ready! well i think that's all for now ... hope ur all doing well and getting ready for the holidays!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK TIME TO COME HOME! LOL YOU WILL NEED AN ELECTRIC BODY WRAP TO WEAR ALL THE TIME! HANG TUFF HONEY! LOVE YOU

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template