guess what?

signed up with flickr so now u can view my photos there! ill still probably post a few here, but now u can actually see most of the pictures i take! have fun ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allisonthejet/

oh yeah, and in other news ...

so u know how i said 2nd years suck! i had been hoping that it had just been a bad day, but i have a feeling that thats the way they behave. because the next class wasnt that great (even though i spent some time making this poster of differences in american schools and japanese schools) and maybe half of them were paying attention (or at least thats what it looked like). my teacher was translating everything and a handful were actually interested, but everyone else was just talking (maybe they were talking about the content!! hmmm). so when the class was over my teacher looked at me and was smiling and was like wasnt that a good class? (uhh, ok!). oye, oh well ... it will be a challange!

i love my first years ... they are always great! and my 3rd years are usually cool too! oh u wanna know something cute? my 2nd years (at the other school) just came back from tokyo and a couple of the girls brought me back gifts from disneyland! ahhhhh!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Ikimashou ~ Let's go! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template